Boardwalk Pipeline Partners, LP (NYSE: BWP) is a Master Limited Partnership (MLP) engaged, through its subsidiaries, in the interstate transportation, storage, and gathering of natural gas. Boardwalk directly serves customers in 12 states and has approximately 14,300 miles of pipeline and underground storage fields having working gas capacity of approximately 186 billion cubic feet.
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners is looking for a Contracts Administrator for the Houston, TX office.
The successful candidate will be responsible for
REQUIRED SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Analyzing and processing requests for contractual agreements
- Providing front-line customer support in the areas of Contract Administration, capacity release, and internet website access in accordance with federal regulations, industry standards, tariff provisions and contract administration procedures
- Contract data integrity within the gas measurement systems to ensure compliance with contract terms, as well as, accurate and timely scheduling and billing processes for customers
- Coordinating and communicating daily with internal departments on issues related to contract administration procedures, customer requirements, contract information, amendments, and discounted rate agreements
- Coordinating credit requirements during negotiation phase of business proposals; evaluating credit exposure for requested services and increase to existing services in conjunction with exposure of existing contracts and customer’s line of credit
- Facilitating competitive bid process according to company tariffs and company procedures
- Investigating and resolving scheduling issues related to contract data
- Completing work assignments in accordance with company tariffs, Boardwalk Contract Administration policy and Boardwalk Contract Administration procedures
- Providing on-call support, as needed, to support business needs
- Assisting in training to build a strong Contract Administration team
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- A minimum of three years related contracts experience. A minimum of two years working in the natural gas industry is preferred
- Solid organizational skills
- High priority for attention to detail
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong MS Office experience particularly Word and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent related experience
Boardwalk Pipeline Partners - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard