CDM Smith is a privately owned, global, full-service consulting, design/build engineering, construction, and operations firm helping public and private clients improve their environment and infrastructure through award-winning projects. Since 1947, we have provided innovative solutions developed through strong client relationships of mutual trust and respect and a commitment to quality and integrity. From a three-person firm in Cambridge to today's staff of more than 5,000 worldwide, CDM Smith has grown and diversified with our clients' needs in mind. Our mission is to reach one goal – the client’s – by providing the right total solutions.
CDM Smith prides itself on developing and retaining high quality staff. We are currently searching for a motivated professional who has a solid foundation of contracts administration, to support our global teams.
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Prepares and finalizes and distributes monthly client contract billings of a routine to moderately complex nature
• Analyzes non-complex client contractors to establish monthly billings
• Cost proposal preparation
• Performs client contract maintenance, archiving, and job transfers
• Analyzes moderately complex accounts receivable issues, e.g. unbilled accounts, work-in-progress activities, and suspense corrections.
• Performs reviews of client contract files, to identify variances, omissions or questionable situations.
• Reviews, maintains and analyzes subcontractor files and records.
• Develops and enhances knowledge of contract administration principles and techniques.
• Prepared Monthly Invoices and established Invoices for the new Project in compliance with USAID standards and requirements.
• Apply Invoices in Oracle.
• Maintain relationship with CDM Smith Foreign based accounting staff and review local costs/LCRs.
• Address review/answer cost or USAID compliance issues that may arise in field or from corporate on projects
• Manage Account Receivable balance.
• Inform Project Manager invoice payments / status and apply payment in Oracle.
• Reviewed Subcontract/Consultant invoices, resolve discrepancies and send to Project Manager for approved.
• Open new Projects in Oracle and change upper limit value based on ePMPs.
• Prepared weekly Danger Pay logs of the expatriate staff and processed in Oracle.
• Develops and compile the semi-annual small business Report for USAID.
• Monthly update Quarterly reports for USAID Projects
• Compiles expatriate salary date data for DBA Insurance premiums annually.
• Prepared Indirect Cost analysis reports for Senior Management.
• Manage and update Overhead Number list.
• Develops Cost Proposal spreadsheet FOR CDM Smith Units and subcontractors on specified Cost Proposals.
• Collection of data required for DCAA Audits.
• Does review of, and process of Employee Expenses Reports.
• Assists in client contract maintenance, archiving, and job transfers.
• Organizes and maintains contract files and electronic records, and correspondence as needed.
Qualified candidates will have:
• 2-4 years of related accounting, finance or billing experience
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
• Demonstrated experience with Oracle and Microsoft Office Suite required.
• Strong communication skills and ability to work independently required.
• Knowledge of USAID cost proposal preparation strongly preferred.
• Bilingual in Spanish or Arabic preferred, but not required.
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an equal opportunity employer.
CDM Smith - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard