Coinstar, Inc . (NASDAQ: CSTR), voted one of FORTUNE's '100 Fastest-Growing Companies', is a leading provider of automated retail solutions offering convenient services that make life easier for consumers and drive incremental traffic and revenue for retailers. The company’s core automated retail businesses include the well-known Redbox ® self-service DVD rental and Coinstar ® self-service coin-counting brands. The company has approximately 36,000 DVD kiosks and 20,600 coin-counting kiosks in supermarkets, drug stores, mass merchants, financial institutions, convenience stores, and restaurants. For more information, visit www.coinstarinc.com .
The position is responsible for day-to-day system maintenance of the contract management software. Works with Legal team to evaluate software needs and modify existing systems to meet changing demands. May serve as department liaison to IT function. This position may also assist internal clients with the development, execution and management of contracts including Non-disclosure Agreements, Installation Agreements and Supplier (3rd Party) Agreements.
Summary of Key Responsibilities :
· Maintain understanding of practices and policies to manage system enhancements and exceptions
· Maintain a lead role in system projects and end-user support
· As System administrator, add, delete, and modify user IDs, Provide training and support to users of contract management system
· Configure and provide best practice recommendations for the following:
o User Management
o Contract templates
o Clause libraries
· Develop and modify custom reports and dashboards to suit business/user needs
· Troubleshoot data and system issues using a combination of system expertise, company knowledge and research
· Administer and process contracts and amendments ensuring procedural compliance and timeliness
· Work with internal clients to assess business needs regarding contract requests
· Participate in cross-department process improvement and other projects as the system expert
Qualifications & Experience :
· Min 3 years prior experience with automated contract management systems required, with implementation of a system highly desired, and prior Selectica system experience a plus
· Strong systems & data management skills required
· Strong knowledge of contract issues and basic legal terminology required, Paralegal background or Contract Management Certification preferred
· Excellent written and verbal communication and high quality customer service required
· Ability to work independently, problem solve, set priorities and make sound decisions
· Works well in a collaborative environment
· Attention to accuracy, detail and thoroughness a must
· Process oriented, well organized and ability to handle multiple projects
· Experience working with internal clients and attorneys required
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, complex environment with changing priorities
· Ability to set professional goals, displaying high level of initiative
· Proficient PC skills including Word, Excel, Outlook
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Coins in a jar, Gift cards in your wallet… Coinstar and Coinstar Exchange kiosks turn them into things you want! That change you toss...