Custom Control Concepts, Inc. (CCC) designs and manufactures state of the art Cabin Management, In-flight Entertainment and Lighting systems for VIP aircraft. CCC is seeking a qualified candidate to join our Customer Support team at our Kent, Wa. Facility.
The candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review new and existing contracts.
- Interface with internal departments and customers worldwide.
- Review and enter Sales Orders.
- Receive and review Requests For Quotes (RFQ’s).
- Review, organize and maintain customer orders and follow up with customers.
- Process customer returns and provide status to customers.
CCC is an equal opportunity employer that offers a full and competitive benefits package including PTO to all full time employees. Interested and qualified candidates please submit resume to email@example.com.
- Must have BS or BA degree.
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
- Knowledge of Aerospace industry.
- NCMA certification preferred.
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of systems installation into aircraft desired.
National Contract Management Association
- 3 years ago - save job