DMI is a fast-growing IT solutions and business strategy consulting firm with break-through solutions for Enterprise Mobility and Cybersecurity, and industry-leading services in Strategic IT Consulting, Managed IT Services, Enterprise Application Development, and Health IT. Our commitment to excellence in service delivery has enabled us to achieve more than 970% growth since 2009, and in 2012 we were recognized by Inc Magazine as one of the top 500 fastest growing companies in the Unites States. Our rapidly expanding client base includes all 15 Federal Executive Departments, and scores of commercial clients. Ranked as one of the Top 50 Best Places to Work in the Washington D.C. area by the Washington Business Journal, DMI offers our employees continual opportunities for personal and professional growth and enrichment. DMI is a rising star -- hitch up your wagon!
Careers at DMI
About the Opportunity
DMI is currently seeking to hire a Contracts Administrator to support ITS Application Development requirements for a Federal Government customer on a long-term contract in the DC metro area.
- Provide full service administration support to the centralized project office responsible for managing and administering activities on a large project made up of many concurrent task orders issued to support numerous organizations
- Discuss BLS technical, financial, and administrative issues with the COTR
- Support day-to-day and long-range activities of the project
- Evaluate certification requirements, provide performance feedback and process separations for assigned task areas
- Provide administrative support for new hiring and participate in interviews of candidates for assigned task areas
- Process and orient new contract employees
- Ensure that all BLS security and confidentiality requirements and procedures are met for new hires and in-place contract staff, including provision of signed Agency Agreements and credentialing documents
- Coordinate the submission of proper background investigation information for all employees on the project and follow up on their submission to BLS
Working at DMI
- At least seven years experience supporting a large project office including some support of at least 10 separate and concurrent tasks and 50 employees
- At least five years experience providing budgetary reports, projection calculations and remaining funding reports to Task Monitors and budget staff
- At least five years experience working with a COTR payment office to reconcile billing and invoice matters and being the primary liaison on the client’s task-level financial information
- At least four years experience providing various financial, staffing, and status reports in response to contractual or client requirements
- At least two years experience in preparation of invoices and detailed cost reports breaking out costs in a variety of manners
- At least two years experience performing time sheet administration
- At least two years experience with federal government contract administration and accounting practices
- At least one year experience using the Contractor’s financial management and invoicing software
- At least one year experience maintaining staff metrics
- Experience working with vendors to coordinate outside services and support
DMI is a diverse, prosperous and rewarding place to work. We provide our employees with competitive benefits, educational assistance, and career growth opportunities. Every employee is valued for their talents and contributions. We all take pride in helping our customers achieve their goals, which in turn contributes to the overall success of the company. DMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
***************** No Agencies Please *****************
Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. US citizenship may be required for some positions.
DMI is a leading provider of mobile enterprise solutions and services, including mobile strategy, mobile UX and app solutions, omni-channel...