GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging photo and video content during their favorite activities. GoPro’s HERO lines of wearable and gear mountable cameras are used collectively by more consumers, professional athletes, and video production professionals than any other camera in the world. Based in San Mateo, California, GoPro’s products are sold in over 100 countries worldwide and at GoPro.com.
GoPro offers a fun and fast-paced work environment with passionate and motivated people who have a drive to learn, innovate and succeed.
GoPro is seeking a top tier candidate for the Contract Administrator role. This position will manage the contract work-flow, review, storage and management process with the goal of improving contract administration and compliance through establishing a standardized process. The position will assist with daily administration of contracts including but not limited to, negation of agreements, contract setup and closeout, contract modifications and maintenance of contract files. In addition, the Contract Administrator will facilitate contract issues with business, compliance, legal, outside lawyers and contracting parties as necessary. The ideal candidate will be process oriented, a team player and have a great attention to detail.
- Manage the contract work-flow and review process with the goal of improving contract compliance through establishing a standardized process
- Evaluate available contract database automation tools and implement the tool company wide
- Maintain and enforce contract approval authority matrix
- Assist with the daily administration of contracts including but not limited to, negotiation of agreements, contract set-up and close out, contract modifications and maintenance of contract files
- Coordinate the contract implementation process, coordination fees and payments per contractual requirements
- Validate vendor contracts including statements of work and expenses
- Work with risk management department regarding contractual insurance requirements and confirmation receipt of insurance certificates
- Interpret contracts and process correspondence with contracting parties
- Facilitate contract issues with business, compliance, legal, outside lawyers and contracting parties as necessary
- Edit, format, proofread and finalize contracts
- Perform comparisons of documents
- Proofread and finalize other compliance or legal documents
- Draft routine documents, contracts, contract amendments, memoranda, correspondence, reports and standardized templates
- Create informational summaries of contracts
- Complete projects in accordance to deadlines without constant supervision
- Undergraduate degree from an accredited institution
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Office software)
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic knowledge of contract types, terms and legal requirements
- Basic knowledge of laws, negotiations, accounting or cost engineering gained through education or experience
- Previous experience as a contract administrator preferred, knowledge of Alfresco software helpful
GoPro is an equal opportunity employer.
GoPro makes the world’s most versatile cameras, enabling people to capture immersive and engaging photo and video content during their...