• Develop, negotiate and issue General Service Agreements, Professional Service Agreements, Major Construction Agreements and Low Risk Agreements. Issue Work Directives and Change orders against existing agreements.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Possess knowledge of service work that supports Oil & Gas operations, including pipeline construction, drilling, production and other activities related to Oil & Gas operations.
• Review Scopes of Work, request proposals from contractors(RFPs), analyze bids and communicate clarifications. Make recommendations for award based on pricing, schedule, safety record and technical knowledge of Contractor.
• Negotiate contract language independently with input from Purchasing Management, Legal, Risk Management and Operations/Project Management. Reduce risk on behalf of Company while negotiating critical contract clauses and pricing.
• Review, accept or reject certificates of insurance and assist Contractors with understanding insurance requirements.
• Verify Contractor safety rating through ISNetworld to ensure acceptable grade or to advise Operations/Project Management of need for Variance or Exemption.
• Issue Work Directives and Change Orders against Service Agreements.
• Attend Engineering/Operations project meetings, some of which will be at field sites.
• Demonstrate flexibility to work non-traditional hours as needed and/or travel as required to field locations.
• Track cost savings negotiated through Cost Optimization Savings Tracker tool without direction.
• Promote Procurement services throughout the organization and perform company-wide and location specific spend analysis.
• Input and maintain necessary data in company ERP systems and Contract Management Systems and participate in testing upgrades.
• Assist customers in meeting the objectives of cost control, quality and schedule.
• Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with internal and external customers.
• Interface with a wide variety of people with tact, courtesy and professionalism.
• Maintain a high regard for personal safety, the safety of company assets, employees, contractors and the general public.
• College Degree in related field of study preferred. Minimum High School Diploma.
• Minimum 3 year experience in Contract Administration or Purchasing
Certifications, licenses, registrations:
• Certified Purchasing Manager (CPM) or Certified Purchasing & Supply Chain Manager (PSCM), preferred.
Competencies, skills and abilities:
• Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) for the purpose of word processing, spreadsheets and information retrieval.
• Working knowledge of Lawson or Contract Management System, a plus.
• Must be able to prioritize and manage contract load independently, be timely with new contract requests and issuance of work directives.
• Strong interpersonal, team leader, negotiation and presentation skills required.
• Demonstrated analytical skills associated with developing and using performance measures.
• Ability to work with a team, take direction from supervisor(s), focus attention on details, follow work rules and adhere to work schedules required.
• Well developed written and verbal communication skills.
• Problem solving skills, including logical thought processes, with the ability to resolve complex issues.
• Ability to positively resolve conflict.
• Adherence to CO2 Procurement Performance Expectations
• May be required to travel up to 10% of the time.
• Based in Kinder Morgan office in Midland, TX.
• Job level commensurate with experience and skill sets.
• May be required to work non-traditional hours as needed.
• The successful candidate will be required to clear a drug screen and a complete background check, including credit report, after an offer has been extended and prior to being employed.
Kinder Morgan - 13 months ago
This can get Kinder complicated: Kinder Morgan Management (KMM) was created by pipeline operator Kinder Morgan, Inc. to be the limited...