• Analyze incoming documents (Request For Proposal (RFP), Request For Information (RFI), Request For Quote (RFQ), and white papers
• Read, distill and understand the required elements for each proposal submission
• Review, interpret, and recommend responses to contractual terms and conditions
• Identify contract/subcontract issues and assist in developing solutions
• Advise management of contractual rights and obligations
• Elevate concerns about contract requirements or non-standard contract language to management
• Assist with negotiating and modifying standard contracts/subcontracts as requested
• Maintain an awareness of regulatory changes and their impact on contracts/subcontracts, including export considerations.
• Ensure confidentiality is maintained with regard to contract terms and other sensitive issues in relation to contracts/sub-contracts
Develop proposal framework and non-technical content based on review of requirements
• Gather technical content from engineers assigned to proposal development to complete proposal requirements.
• Collaborate with Sales/Marketing personnel and Customer Focused Teams to participate in customer presentations as required.
• Manage production and distribution of documents (electronic and hardcopy as required)
• Maintain proposal answer electronic library
• Contribute to and update standard content electronic library on a regular basis
Job Qualification Requirements:
Educational Experience – Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field, with an emphasis in contract administration
Experience – Knowledge and experience with government and commercial contract requirements is required, including , theories and concepts of contract administration and a full working knowledge of practices, techniques, and standards, including FAR and DFARS.
Excellent Benefits including: Health/Dental insurance, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account, 401k with company match, Paid Time Off, Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life for dependents, Educational Assistance.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug/alcohol testing.
Enjoy these additional benefits:
Tobacco Free Facility Fitness Room Wellness Activities