We are seeking an experienced Contract Administrator to assist the Business Affairs department. The ideal candidate will have experience as a paralegal or contract administrator at an entertainment, production/studio or web company.
• Create, maintain and quickly access an updated database of electronic and hard files; tracking all rights relating to all company agreements including but not limited to talent, product and sales agreements.
• Review and summarize contracts for attorneys.
• Coordinate with multiple departments and third parties in seeking agreement execution by all parties.
• BA or BS degree from an accredited college or university.
• At least five years’ experience with a production, studio or web company
• Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills indicative of an ability to interface effectively with colleagues, management, counsel and other third parties.
• Capable of working with minimal supervision for most assignments, liaising directly with Legal Affairs professionals, and developing practical solutions for contracts-related projects after receiving general instructions.
• Ability to manage, multitask, and prioritize substantial and diverse workload.
• Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.) as well as Microsoft Outlook.
Maker Studios - 16 months ago