This position provides the primary contract administrator function for Musket’s Trading activity
- Timely generation and distribution of trade confirmations and contracts to relevant parties.
- Interact regularly with brokers, counterparties and the commercial group to resolve any contracts or confirmation issues as they occur.
- Evaluate incoming counterparty contracts for accuracy and review contract language with the legal department as necessary.
- The timely and thorough collection of data and written responses to audit requests.
- Work with all departments to ensure all contract information is up to date (amendments, revisions and expiration of contracts).
- A thorough review of every contract for commercial terms (Buyer, Seller, price, quantity, product, terms and delivery point) to ensure documentation and system setups are complete and accurate.
- Other duties assigned as needed.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
SKILLS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
- HS Diploma or equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree in Business related field
- Experience in a trading organization
- Hard Skills: Proficent knowledge of Microsoft Office,
- Soft Skills: Work with other employees, team player, detail and deadline oriented, multitasking, organizational skills, strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to write, interpret, and communicate complex pricing formula’s and concepts, and keen attention to detail
- Typical Physical Demands:
- Requires prolonged sitting, some bending and stooping.
- Occasional lifting up to 25 pounds.
- Manual dexterity sufficient to operate a computer keyboard and calculator.
- Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
Musket Corporation - 19 months ago
Musket Corporation is a privately held commodity supply, trading and logistics company headquartered in Houston with additional offices in...