To assist the Surgical Sales Force and Finance in the development, negotiation, and administration of complex financing instruments related to all capital equipment (Cataract, Vit, & Refractive) sales and placements and Generic ASC rebate agreement preparation, calculation & payment. This includes in-depth portfolio analysis and results interpretation to make appropriate recommendations. Assist in the training of less experienced team members.
· Assist the Surgical sales force in the timely and accurate negotiation and preparation of various financing contracts. Ensure pricing is within guidelines and that contracts have been reviewed and have the appropriate level of approval prior to execution. As appropriate, consult with Legal, IT, Finance, and Sales management regarding contract language and interpretation.
· Management of contract awards including products, pricing, and contract communication to appropriate departments. Correctly set up contracts in the appropriate systems to ensure the accurate calculation of payments and any related compliance targets. Enter contract information accurately into various spreadsheets for future analysis and tracking. Manage per procedure contracts to maintain appropriate levels of compliance, working with sales representatives and recommending options when necessary. Make suggestions for changes in processes to automate, make more accurate or efficient.
· Accurate and timely preparation of Generic ASC rebate agreements at approved levels and the subsequent administration of awarded contracts with accurate compliance calculations and communications to the sales representatives along with appropriate recommendations for payment.
· Analyze, track and report on the financial performance of all the above contracts to Senior management. Perform in-depth analysis of account performance, evaluate compliance reports, determine mitigating factors and recommendation alternatives. Perform complex contract analysis and lead special projects.
· Work with IT to fully utilize, enhance, or develop systems including: Contract Admin and Reporting System (CARS), Surgical Rebate Compliance System (SRCS), Diner EQ, Contract Compliance System (CCS), JD Edwards One World, Siebel, and Microsoft Office applications. This includes the writing and execution of test scripts for said systems.
· Provide general guidance to and assist in the training of less experienced team members.
Education : BS/BA/BBA
Experience: 3-4 years business experience, with some Finance background and sales contract experience preferred
Novartis - 19 months ago
Although it's based in neutral Switzerland, Novartis has been aggressive in attacking illnesses on multiple fronts,...