• Associate’s Degree in Business Administration or related field; or a comparable combination of formal education and work experience; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Three (3) years plus of administrative experience; preferably working with commercial or government contracts
• Reading skills to decipher and understand contract language
• Computer literacy for calendaring, work processing, preparing and formatting spreadsheets and using data bases
• Excellent customer service skills and good judgment to determine when to escalate issues to a higher level
• Skill to write clear properly formatted reports and correspondence using business English with correct vocabulary, spelling, grammar, and punctuation
• Mathematical ability including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division
• Demonstrated organizational, problem solving and common sense skills
PRIDE Industries is a fast paced company with a mission: To Create Jobs for People with Disabilities while providing high quality, value-added solutions to our nationwide customers. We are currently seeking a Contract Administrator to join our outstanding team at our headquarters in Roseville, CA.
This position performs a variety of specialized responsibilities in the administration of government and commercial contracts. This includes customer service, pricing acceptance and monitoring contract performance. Knowledge of service agreements and contract administration procedures, the skills to read and interpret contract documents and ability to provide high quality customer service are required.
Duties for this position include but may not be limited to:
• Collaborate with Vice Presidents, Directors, Project Managers and customers to administer the terms of government and commercial contracts, as well as provide and support guidance for contractual issues
• Create and administer service agreements for commercial custodial customers, monitor for renewal and initiate renewal and re-pricing processes
• Administer government contracts and manage the renewal or 5-year pricing process; research historical data and current pricing support; process all contract modifications for each of their contracts and maintain current files
• Research and resolve customer billing questions, complaints, invoicing errors and requests for adjustments and verifications as required. Process claims or adjustments when determined to be appropriate
• Coordinate and manage any complaints from our government or commercial customer, project managers or vice presidents by gathering and documenting the information, researching contractual issues, terms and conditions and ultimately negotiating a resolution within the terms of the contract so that it is beneficial to all parties; coordinate the monthly invoicing process by gathering and entering billing data, producing ledger reports and verifying amounts
• Produce a variety of reports, spreadsheets and letters regarding contractual issues compliance, status and deviations and participate in key initiatives by being involved in conference calls, proposals and general correspondence for contract initiatives; participate in special studies, investigations and analyses
• Assist in preparing and interpreting contract documents
• Subcontract Management and support. Process request for subcontractors from the contract sites and coordinate with the legal department. Gather and maintain the agreements and all appropriate insurance and support documents. Notify when documents are expiring and update subcontractor database. Help in the management and tracking of subcontracting plans at individual contract sites
• Monitor Contract Availability of Funds by contract on a monthly basis and notify when the dollar amounts are approaching the established thresholds
• Process billing requests; interact with DFAS to determine issues with current invoices and electronic invoice submission into the government paperless system
• Perform other tasks and special projects as assigned
The qualified candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills necessary to work well in a team-oriented environment. The ability to work independently, meet deadlines, multi-task and adapt to changing priorities are required.
PRIDE Industries provides outstanding benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance, 401K, vacation and sick pay as well as a competitive salary. If you are interested in working for this unique organization that blends business with a social mission, please apply on-line at www.prideindustries.com. PRIDE Industries is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to affirmative action, work-force diversity and a drug-free working environment. View our website to learn more!
PRIDE Industries - 17 months ago
PRIDE Industries, one of the nation's largest employers of people with disabilities, provides a selection of outsourcing solutions to meet...