Contract Administrator (Specialist)
Inside Sales Manager / Manager, Contract Administration
SUMMARY OF POSITION:
The Contract Administrator will support sales management by confirming and writing contract provisions and monitoring fulfillment. The Administrator will manage business for assigned accounts or specific contracts, which includes "ownership" for each contract processed. Under minimal supervision, the Contract Administrator is responsible for the following duties:
SPECIFIED DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Ø Review Bid packages and assist with project negotiations.
Ø Develop comprehensive proposals, sizing and selection, pricing, etc.
Ø Support customers by answering inquiries regarding contract provisions, interpretations, and modifications.
Ø Provide client visitations.
Ø Review order requirements and clarify orders.
Ø Perform order write-up and take responsibility to include pertinent information and instructions on SO to be used by other departments.
Ø Complete & provide submittal drawings and other project documentation such as quality inspection and test plans, production plans, test procedures, etc.
Ø Ensure that all order/project requirements are met by interfacing with other departments including Product Engineering, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Machine Shop, Assembly, & Finance.
Ø Assist in the preparation and presentation of assigned course work at Representative Training Seminars.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical area, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum two (2) years experience with negotiations, technical analysis, and pricing.
- Technical knowledge of valves and valve products, administrative writing skills, building client relationships, resolving conflict, coordination, contracts law, and closing skills.
- Proficiency utilizing Microsoft Office suite.
- Oral and written communication, as well as interpersonal skills.