Review and coordinate cross functional responses for customer terms and conditions for the transactional contracts (domestic commercial and Gov’t including: FP, BOA, Task Orders, & IDIQ), tenders, non-disclosure agreements, and flow-down provisions for subcontracts.
• Insure revenue recognition criteria and credit concerns are appropriately considered for deal valuation and contract structure.
• Research and resolve contract related issues including collections.
• Clarify and negotiate company standard terms and conditions with customers.
• Assist salesperson in the development of a negotiation strategy, and advises production, quality, and planning to fulfill contract obligations.
• Draft contract revisions, certs and reps., letters of correspondence, modifications to agreements, and assists with contract close-out efforts.
• Basic understanding of export administration and serve as back-up for denied parties screening for customers, visitors, and subcontractors as well as IFS approvals for SED (Shipper’s Export Declaration)and TAA (Technical Assistance Agreements).
• Enters contract folders, templates, and legal records in IFS.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor degree in a business related field of study required.
• A minimum of 2-5 years’ experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment and/or equivalent.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to deal effectively with customer relations (internal and external)demonstrating excellent communication skills
• Ability to work independently and resolve practical problems utilizing the contract desk references and negotiation training.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to work well under stress, despite numerous interruptions.
• Accuracy and attention to detail applying a solid understanding of core contract terminology balancing deal closure with the contractual risks.
• Computer literate, familiar with MS Office Suite, and ability to research basic FAR/DFAR, and other internet based reference materials. Experience with SharePoint preferred but not required.
• Able to stand or sit for prolonged periods, and move about the facility
• Prolonged periods of time on computer
Must be a U.S. citizen or a "U.S. Person". A U.S. Person is defined as a person who is a lawful permanent resident “Green Card holder” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1101 (a)(20) or who is a ”Protected Individual” as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3).
Teledyne Oil and Gas is an Equal Opportunity Employer