Supervises and implements the contract administrative functions for a major regional construction office. This individual will report to the Risk and Financial Manager as well as functionally to the Office Manager.
- Handle a wide variety of situations and conflicts involving the clerical or administrative functions of the business unit.
- Oversee and/or perform any administrative functions to provide efficiency and continuous work flow to facilitate operations.
- Directs and/or prepares project payroll for craft personnel on local jobs.
- Responsible for gathering and compiling information for Risk and Financial Manager, and Project Manager(s) to analyze.
- Maintains liaison with the projects, corporate risk management, and subcontractors to insure all contract administration activities are actively managed.
- Performs any additional duties as directed by Risk Manager, Project Managers, or Office Manager.
Educational and experience requirements include: Two year business/accounting degree plus a minimum of three years of construction accounting experience is preferred, however equivalent combinations of training or experience will also be considered. Extensive knowledge of accounting and contract administration procedures, company policies and standards are required. Proficient communication, organizational and interpersonal skills are essential.
The Boldt Company - 9 months ago