Closing Date: March 15, 2013
A position as aContract Administrator in the Raleigh, NC office is now open and candidates are being considered. This position requires a self-motivated, multi-tasking, and assertive individual. Must be comfortable in deadline driven environment.
The Contract Administrator will review, confirm, enter, update and renew all PMA (Preventative Maintenance Agreement) contracts submitted by local district sales representatives. The Contract administrator will also create and update customer master accounts within our internal database as needed, following established naming standards and conventions. Additional responsibilities include assisting management and sales personnel in measuring the accuracy and efficiency of contract entry submissions and compliance with standard company procedures.
· Work with PMA sales representatives to retain and grow service contract RIF base.
· Major responsibility is to manage special action customers by working closely with sales staff to release/upgrade contracts.
· Run and maintain reports
· Determine and distribute cross-sell or up-sell opportunities to PMA staff.
· Assist Total Service Manager and Sales to increase customer satisfaction and improve retention
· Back up for billing, customer account creation, reception phone duty and other duties as needed.
· Enter all new approved PMA contracts, and process all PMA contract modification requests within 2 business days of submission.
· Create and modify customer master records as requested, within 1 business day.
· Document data accuracy and completeness of new contract submissions for performance scorecard reporting.
· Excellent customer service focus, with strong verbal and written communication skills required.
· Minimum Education Level: High school diploma; 2 or 4 year business degree preferred.
· 2-5 years of previous service industry work experience preferred.
· Previous experience in contract administration or a related area preferred.
· Successful individuals will be team-oriented self-starters, with ability to build strong business relationships, attention to detail & high energy levels.
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments, with a strong adherence to deadlines.
· Familiarity with Oracle, Windows and Microsoft applications preferred.
United States-North Carolina-Raleigh
Mar 19, 2013