Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
Employer will accept Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Law and 3 years of work experience in job offered or in contract administration related occupation.
Experience must include:
• 3 years of experience in contract administration/legal, advising, negotiating, executing, and administering domestic and international contracts and subcontracts
• Experience with European law and contract formation
• Experience formulating and compiling contract packages and administering those packages during execution, including formation of the necessary documentation for adequate contract control
• Project experience within Power and Oil & Gas industries, including contract/subcontract administration and support of project controls, procurement, and document management
• Proposal writing and presentations, market research, legal research and writing
• Familiarity with market within the engineering and construction industry
• Experience with business development and marketing in the European Union
• Providing research, factual investigation and guidance on legal questions and issues governing contract compliance in the European Union (including environmental guidelines)
• Experience with software - contracting support tools Marian and document control software Documentum.
• Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
• This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
• Relocation and per diem support are not available for this position.
• Apply online at www.urscorp.com and reference EC77992. To apply after April 24th email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, reference EC77992. EOE
We believe that success is ultimately determined by what you help your customers achieve. A company should be measured by what it accomplishes, not by what it promises. Creating an environment that encourages talented individuals to collaborate and solve complex problems attracts the best people. The more you can explore the diversity and potential of your people, capabilities and geographies, the more solutions you’re equipped to provide. We believe that every opportunity comes with a collective responsibility to perform. Being profitable should be a result of doing what you do safely, ethically and better than anyone else. And we believe that the potential for growth is limitless. It’s why we come to work. We are URS Energy & Construction.
URS Corporation is seeking a Contract Administrator to be based in our Princeton, NJ location.
Position Description or Typical Responsibilities:
Examine, evaluate, and investigate eligibility for or conformity with laws and regulations governing contract compliance, and perform related compliance and enforcement inspection and analysis. Utilize and understand URS proprietary procedures, policies and processes as related to the negotiation, execution and administration of domestic and international contracts. Responsible for ensuring that the company’s contracting policy is based upon specific risk postures and remedies and compliance with internal requirements and requirements of US and international law. Support proposal preparation and analysis. Take part in planning meetings, corresponding with the client on all contractual matters, making changes, corrections or adjustments as required, within the provisions of the contracts. Responsible for assuring that the company enters into a viable contract, and both the company and client comply with the provisions of the contract, which also entails protecting income and revenue and whenever possible avoiding disputes. Provide assistance to construction/production, procurement, engineering and department managers on procurement/subcontract matters, working within the parameters of the prime contract. Review bids and/or change order proposals for conformity to contract requirements and may establish guidelines for project scheduling and/or identify changes in the scope of work. Work closely with management at the project and/or group level to coordinate work changes that could influence the prime contract. Support URS international offices and perspective business partners in the pursuit and bidding of opportunities and negotiation and administration of resulting contracts.
We invite you to take the next step toward
THE BEST WORK OF YOUR LIFE
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...