Provides support to the Contract Management team to enable the administration of government, international and commercial contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Responsible for tracking and monitoring contract changes, deliverables, correspondence and risks, and maintaining associated documentation.
Participates in Contract Management teams to support contract and subcontract compliance
- Generates reports required to monitor contract compliance
- Identifies contract management issues and proposes solutions for approval
- Provides negotiation support as required
- Independently works at smaller engagements or works within team at a large, complex engagement
- Independently applies the contract management tools and techniques to assigned projects
- Supports training activities for Contract Management personnel
- May supervise Level D, E, and F personnel
- May have direct interface with Client personnel
Understands basic contracting principles
- Detail-oriented, organized, flexible
- Able to set priorities and juggle multiple demands
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Able to apply sound business judgment
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Ability to act as a temporary back-up for a project Contract Manager
- Specialized subject matter expertise
Minimum 4 years’ experience in the contract management/procurement field
Professional certification (i.e., CFCM, CCCM, CPCM, IACM, etc.) preferred
In the United States, Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM) status and National Contract Management Association (NCMA) membership are advantageous
The ability to interact with co-workers and clients face to face and in meeting settings is required.
Education Requirements: Bachelor's Degree is required, Master's preferred.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Travel Required: Extensive travel
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
XLA, Inc. is an award-winning government services provider with more than 500 employees both domestically and internationally. Our core competencies are Program Management Support Services, Engineering & Technical Services and International Program Support Services. These core competencies define XLA. As agencies face declining budgets and a rising demand for services, XLA provides the continuous support needed to overcome those challenges.
Our employees are our top priority at XLA. We support our employees in maintaining a healthy work-life balance by providing interactive programs and comprehensive benefits that are important to today’s busy professionals.
XLA’s benefits include Medical, Dental, and Vision plans, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(K) with company matching, Flexible Spending, Employee Referral Bonuses and Tuition Reimbursement. In addition, XLA employees enjoy observance of all Federal holidays, a family-friendly environment and wellness programs.
Thank you for your interest in XLA, Inc.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
XLA, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to supporting family values, integrity in the workplace, and an entrepreneurial atmosphere.
XL Associates - 5 months ago