SPARTA, Inc., A Parsons Company has an outstanding opportunity for en experienced contracts professional in our Columbia, Maryland facility. The Contract Administrator will work effectively with all levels of functional, program and corporate management to ensure contract responsibilities are well-managed and program objectives are achieved. The Contract Administrator will be responsible for cradle to grave contract administration from award to closeout.
- 5 - 10 years of broad-based experience in DoD contracting under multiple contract types including, but not limited to, FFP, TandM, CPFF and CPAF
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- A solid working knowledge of FAR/DFARs
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Experience with proposals and contract negotiation
- Costpoint experience is a plus
- Must be eligible to obtain a security clearance of a TS/SCI with a polygraph.
- U.S. Citizenship is required.
ClearanceJobs.com - 19 months ago