Corpedia, An NYSE Euronext Company and the leader in governance, risk, and compliance ( GRC ) e-learning and advisory services, currently has an opening for a Contract Analyst at our corporate offices in Phoenix, AZ. The Contract Analyst will monitor license usage for existing customers to determine if usage has exceeded prepaid amounts, review and process sales contracts, and other report preparation.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Monitor license usage for existing customers to determine if usage has exceeded prepaid amounts
- Contract management; review new contracts, determine correct revenue components and recognition for multiple revenue streams, new contract set-up, contract reporting & invoicing
- Updating Salesforce database with contract details (products/services purchased, expiration dates, etc)
- Complete Vendor Information forms as requested by our customers
- Customer service; both external customers and internal clients
- Special projects and requests as assigned
Corpedia offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including:
- General knowledge of Accounts Receivable principles and their application.
- 1-3 years Accounting Experience
- MS Office software knowledge with strong MS Excel skills.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational and communication skills.
- Work cooperatively in a team environment with supervisors and peers.
- Exercises considerable initiative and works with minimal supervision.
- Detail oriented while performing daily tasks, ensuring all data and daily accounts payable and payroll functions are processed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending Account (Medical & Dependent Care)
- Life Insurance
- Short-term and long-term disability Insurance
- 401k + matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vacation/Personal/Sick Leave
Founded in 1997, Corpedia, Inc. is the oldest online corporate compliance eLearning company, servicing numerous Fortune 1000 companies with...