An integral part of the Payment Integrity Compass team, the Contract Analyst will maintain responsibility for the analysis, modeling, interpretation and loading of healthcare/managed care contracts in Payment Integrity Compass’ ClearContracts™ application.
- Analyze, interpret and load healthcare contract data into ClearContracts™ product
- Validate contract load results through detailed testing/review of patient account data
- Provide training to the client on loading and validating contracts into ClearContracts™
- Research calculation methods, contract reimbursement terms and payment formulae
- Provide functional client support via phone, e-mail and chat
- Work directly with the client to provide high customer satisfaction
- Identify and document new service opportunities
- BS/BA degree
- Ability to communicate effectively with both clients and colleagues
- Ability to articulate to client how contract terms relate to system configuration
- Ability to travel up to 35%
Benefits: Consistent with our belief that our employees are our most valuable resource, The Advisory Board Company offers a competitive benefits package, including a comprehensive health plan, a 401(k) plan, an Employee Stock Purchase Plan, a daytime leave policy for community service, a medical flexible spending account, and additional attractive benefits.
- Degree in math, economics or finance
- 1+ yrs of experience in a professional work environment
- Some course work or a basic understanding of simple computer programming
- Ability to understand/write algorithmic type logic
An Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
The Advisory Board Company is a research, technology, and consulting firm serving a global network of 165,000+ leaders in 4,100+...