Saving lives starts with you. It starts with the chain of events you initiate when you work with McKesson Pharmaceutical - a chain that extends across the country and results in millions of people getting more from their healthcare.
As the leader in pharmaceutical distribution and supply chain management, McKesson Pharmaceutical delivers supply, technology and care management solutions to over 26,000 retail and 5,000 health system pharmacies nationwide. Our company includes three segments: Our domestic network of distribution centers ensures that our customers - and their patients - receive the right medicines and medical supplies at the right time. Our IT segment provides service and support for more than 2,400 systems in independent, chain, hospital, clinic and nursing-home pharmacies across the country. We work hard so that pharmacists can spend their time on patients - not paperwork. Our Center for Financial Services plays a critical role in ensuring that hospitals, pharmacies and retail chains receive pharmaceutical products quickly - usually within 24 hours. Our entire team works to ensure patients receive their medications efficiently and begin the process of healing.
Provides customer satisfaction through day-to-day account support, problem identification and resolution. Works with minimal supervision and is accountable for processing, data entry and support to accounts within department operations. Has solid knowledge of internal systems (core contract and chargeback), analysis, research and contract compliance. Focuses primarily on integrated contract and chargeback operations and/or multiple manufacturer primary account responsibilities. Reviews and reconciles discrepancies/items from exception reporting and is responsible for assisting in extensive research to resolve customer and manufacturer issues.
- Demonstrates subject matter expert knowledge of assigned accounts and departmental systems, including Contract Management System (CMS) and Pharma Chargeback Automated Processing System (CAPS).
- Monitors and maintains Electronic Data Input (EDI).
- Accurately prepares and loads all contract/chargeback information.
- Customer and Manufacturer management through research, reconciliation and processing results of control/exception reports, demonstrating a strong working knowledge of contract and chargeback reporting and processes.
- Perform research, reconciliation and resolution of all manufacturer and/or customer account issues within established service level agreements (SLA), fee-for-service agreements (FFS) and SOX requirements
- Catalyst in researching an extensive number of contract issues and processes results of discrepancy resolutions.
- Supports Account Lead and management in extensive interactions with internal/external customers, communicating effectively (written and oral).
- Maintains good customer/supplier relations to enhance customer satisfaction and process improvement.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on team or owned accounts. This includes expert knowledge and accountability of accounts. Recognizes trading partner habits, trends and needs; research and analyze problems; make decisions; execute resolutions and assure a quality of work.
- Perform chargeback process by back-end reconciling (processing resubs, addbills, and write-offs on chargeback variances).
- Maintain good working relationship with McKesson Health System (MHS) Support Services, MCFS Finance and Accounting, Field Account Managers, Health Systems Coordinators, Sales Administrators and any other internal customers requiring Contract Administration services.
- Performs other tasks as required by the Account Lead and Management.
4+ years general clerical expericne
- Minimum 4 years related business experience in Customer Service, Accounting, Financial, or Wholesale Drug industry.
- Experience should involve transactional processing, monitoring customer compliance, problem solving, research and analysis.
- Proven track record in successfully maintaining key accounts, as well as research and analysis capabilities.
HS Diploma or equivalent experience is required. Bachelor's or Associates degree highly preferred
General Office Demands
We believe you should be rewarded for the important work you do. For that reason, you'll receive a competitive compensation and benefits package when you join our team.
It starts with you. That's a simple sentence but it says a lot. It reminds each one of us that what we do matters. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our mission - whatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. By connecting and improving the business of healthcare, we're helping to ensure that millions of patients get the treatment they need. And by choosing a career with McKesson Pharmaceutical, you'll join a team of passionate people working together to improve lives and advance healthcare.
At McKesson, we believe we can empower healthcare. And it all starts with you.
As an equal opportunity employer, McKesson Corporation unites the talents and contributions of all to advance the power of healthcare. Learn more about our opportunities at mckesson.com/careers
No agencies please.
McKesson - 19 months ago
McKesson moves medicine. As a top pharmaceuticals distributor in North America, McKesson delivers prescription and generic drugs, as well as...