Alvarez & Marsal (“A&M”), a leading independent global professional services firm, specializing in providing turnaround management, performance improvement and corporate advisory services, is seeking to expand its corporate Human Resources team. With more than 2,200 professionals based in locations across North America, Europe, Asia, and Latin America, our firm excels in problem solving and value creation. Drawing on a strong operational heritage and hands-on-approach, our professionals work closely with organizations and stakeholders to help tackle complex business issues and maximize value.
Under the supervision of the Global Benefits Manager, the Benefits Coordinator will assist with the day-to-day operations and administration of company benefits programs.
- Understand benefit plans and policies in order to answer all employee inquiries.
- Process all benefit enrollments/changes/terminations for Medical, Dental, Cobra, 401(k), Life Insurance, Long & Short-Term Disability and other supplemental benefits.
- Coordinate with payroll to ensure accurate employee deductions.
- Assist in the processing and reconciliation of vendor premium payments.
- Maintain employee records and all benefit information in database.
- Coordinate all FMLA and disability leaves.
- Serve as liaison between various benefit carriers and employees.
- 2 years of benefits experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Knowledge of benefits and related laws
- Strong computer proficiency including MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with a strong attention to detail.
- A self-starter, with proven ability to work effectively in a team environment, as well as independently
- Experience with an HRIS a plus
- Exposure/familiarity to international benefits a plus
About Alvarez & Marsal:
Alvarez & Marsal (A&M) is a global professional services firm specializing in turnaround and interim...