• Provide exceptional customer service to Gordon Flesch Company customers.
• Create billing records and monitor renewals for customer service contracts.
• Monitor invoicing and make corrections as necessary.
• Handle customer and inter-departmental inquiries.
• Process contract cancellations.
• Manage meter collection via fax, email, DCA, and reports.
• Create billing records for customer rental contracts, as well as process rental returns.
• Approve incoming vendor invoices and work with the vendors to resolve problems.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks both effectively and efficiently.
• Genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to type 35-40 wpm.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Possess a basic-to-intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Gordon Flesch Company strives to be the premier provider of office based technology solutions. Technology that works. People who...