Provide exceptional customer service to Gordon Flesch Company customers.
• Create billing records and monitor renewals for customer service contracts.
• Monitor invoicing and make corrections as necessary.
• Handle customer and inter-departmental inquiries.
• Process contract cancellations.
• Manage meter collection via fax, email, DCA, and reports.
• Create billing records for customer rental contracts, as well as process rental returns.
• Approve incoming vendor invoices and work with the vendors to resolve problems.
• Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or GED.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks both effectively and efficiently.
• Genuine desire to provide excellent customer service.
• Problem solving skills.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to type 35-40 wpm.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Possess a basic-to-intermediate level of knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Gordon Flesch - 17 months ago