Care.com, Inc. is a rapidly growing online marketplace connecting people seeking care services with a national and local network of trusted providers. The Company provides a simple and safe way for families and individuals to manage their care needs. Care.com offers a full breadth of services - child care, pet care, senior care, tutoring, special needs care, housekeeping and soon other services - to address the lifecycle of family care needs. The Company was founded in 2006, is venture backed and is based in Waltham, MA. For more information visit the Company’s web site at www.care.com.
This Contract Recruiter will help recruit for corporate positions at Care.com, Inc. This experienced full lifecycle Recruiter will utilize expertise with in-house corporate recruiting and will work closely with the team to meet aggressive hiring goals. We are seeking a self-starter with ability to work in a fast pace company with an aggressive recruiting plan to fill need immediate openings in all levels of positions in Marketing, Operations, Sales and Technology. This is a great opportunity to work with a successful and growing company.
Specific Duties/Responsibilities Full lifecycle recruiting for a broad range of corporate positions:
Skills/Experience Requirements -Must have at least 3 years full lifecycle recruiting with at least 1 year in-house corporate recruiting experience
- Proactively work with Hiring Mangers on the selection, offer, negotiation and closing involved in full lifecycle recruiting
- Lead communication and relationships with hiring managers and interview teams
- Source, develop and maintain an effective pipeline and network of diverse talent
- Seek creative solutions for sourcing candidates, leveraging recruiting resources to identify, recruit and network for candidates
- Act as primary communication point with candidates from initial contact point to offer
- Coordinate and administer pre-employment assessments and coordinate interviews
- Provide and gather feedback on applicants and candidates and ensures timely coordination of candidate movement through various systems and processes
- Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on candidates, searches, hiring manager interactions and other recruiting activities to ensure Company and legal compliance with employment practices, policies and processes
- Work to meet established metrics per the assigned business unit or function and provide updates
- Track/report activity and provide insightful analysis of reports and makes recommendations for improvements
- Provide additional recruiting support as needed
Education/Other Pre-requisites -Bachelors degree
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Detail oriented
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
Diversity and openness is an important part of our culture, and we pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer.
Monster - 11 months ago
Care.com is an online service connecting people seeking care for their families with a nationwide network of trusted providers in the areas...