This position is primarily responsible for the analysis, design, implementation, and maintenance of the reporting environment for Life and Specialty Ventures (LSV). The Developer analyzes and makes recommendations of workable solutions to reporting problems and focuses on timely and cost effective methods for achieving deliverables. All essential duties must be completed while adhering to department development, change management, and documentation standards.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Business Intelligence Stack; i.e. SSIS and SSRS.
- Advanced experience with performing SQL queries in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Advanced skills in reporting design and structure with one or more industry tools; i.e. Microsoft Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, or Business Objects.
- Advanced skills in the design of reporting portals.
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Windows Server, Unix, Linux, AIX, etc.
- Ability to multi-task and work within time constraints.
- Advanced critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks under a full workload and tight deadlines.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer and/or analytical related studies (i.e., Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, etc.)
* At least 3 -5 years with primary responsibility of report development, dash boarding, and service portals
USAble Life - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard