The American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (Academy) is seeking an experienced fundraiser for a two-year contract assignment to create and direct a comprehensive $10 million capital campaign. The fundraiser will manage the fundraising operations and logistics, including:
- Staffing the Campaign Steering Committee made up of Academy volunteer leaders who will spearhead efforts to gain the support of Academy members.
- Developing a tracking mechanism for solicitations using the fundraising module in Personify, the Academy’s association management system.
- Responding quickly and efficiently to all campaign inquiries.
- Drafting all campaign correspondence.
- Visiting members’ offices/homes, alone or with campaign leaders, to cultivate and solicit interest in the campaign.
- Working with a part-time administrative staff member located in our Rosemont, Illinois office.
Association Forum of Chicagoland - 19 months ago
Human Development Foundation
- 30+ days ago
Better Boys Foundation (BBF)
- 5 days ago
Northalsted Business Alliance
- 17 days ago