Are you self-motivated, driven and ambitious? Do you find hunting niche skills exciting? Do you have a Passion for Boolean Searching? If this describes you, then become part of an AMAZING Recruiting team at Hudson!
We are looking for a Contract Recruitment Specialist to help us identify and recruit the best talent for our client. You will be tasked with strategically sourcing top talent to build a network of Talented Professionals for current and future openings. As a Recruitment Specialist you will partner with Hiring Managers/Recruiters to create effective sourcing plans to fill critical needs and establish search priorities. Responsibilities:
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Build and maintain candidate pipelines.
- Utilize data mining techniques from applicant tracking system, job boards, social media, web searches, and professional networking sites.
- Ability to screen candidates for skills, salary requirements, travel, interest level, and ability.
- Tenacious ability to conduct Boolean searches (X-Raying, Flipsearch, Peel Back, Filetype, Site:, Powersearching, etc) to locate hard to find candidates.
- Team player with the ability to work independently and sustain a sense of urgency with each sourcing request.
To excel in this role, we'd like for you to:
- 3-8 years' experience in recruiting/sourcing role with a passion in sourcing or talent acquisition.
- Experience recruiting IT talent (specifically developers).
- Be internet savvy, with experience with online sourcing techniques.
- Strong achievement drive, resilience, flexibility, and commitment to achieving goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preference given to those who have completed at least a bachelors degree in a relevant discipline.
Hudson (NASDAQ: HHGP) helps clients achieve greater performance by attracting, selecting, engaging and developing the best and brightest specially skilled professionals - people like you - for their business. We possess deep expertise across multiple disciplines and industries, including accounting and finance, legal, IT, sales and marketing, supply chain and more.
- Have AIRS training or be AIRS certified.
- Have a mix of agency and corporate recruiting experience.
Hudson (www.hudson.com) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We participate in the E-Verify program as allowed under federal and state law and in accordance with our executed Memorandum of Understanding with the Department of Homeland Security.
Hudson Global Resources - 11 months ago
Hudson Global (formerly Hudson Highland Group) offers specialty staffing and related consulting services through the regional businesses of...