The selected candidate will be responsible for the following, including but not limited to:
- Completing all assigned safety and lab training and developing lab techniques and knowledge of standard operating procedures.
- Assisting in taking standard QA/QC properties: chemical, physical, mechanical testing and accurately and efficiently testing in-process materials, storage tank samples and shipment samples from the plant.
- Maintaining area compliance with relevant quality management systems (certifications, accreditations, etc.) through quality recordkeeping which includes: batch, shipment, bacteria sheets, data entry in various software programs, etc.
- Using a variety of lab equipment to test samples, report unusual equipment or sample behavior.
- Assisting in troubleshooting and root-cause analysis.
- Maintaining housekeeping standards.
Candidate will work a 12-hour, rotating shift schedule. You'll work 44 hours one week then 36 the next week.
Previous QC/QA lab support in a production facility is preferred. ISO9001 experience is preferred.
Crossfire - 18 months ago