Job descriptions are intended to present a general list of tasks/duties performed by employees within this job classification. Job Descriptions are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
Supervise the contract monitoring and contract administration for an assigned division; evaluate contract requests and ensure compliance; conduct contract research and interpretation; coordinate and review the formulation and finalization of contracts as required in coordination with management, the Legal department, contractors, vendors and/or tenants.
Minimum Education, Experience And Additional Requirements:
Related education and experience may be interchangeable on a year for year basis.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration or related field, plus five (5) years experience in the preparation, administration and monitoring of contracts and property management to include two (2) years direct supervisory experience in a management and/or administrative capacity.
When assigned to Aviation:
Possession of a New Mexico Driver's License (Class D) or the ability to obtain by date of hire.
Possession of a City Operator's Permit (COP) within 6 months from date of hire.
Must be able to successfully qualify for and maintain a Sunport Access Control Card as determined by the criteria set forth by the policies and guidelines of the Aviation Department and the Transportation Security Administration (TSA).
- Operations, services and activities of lease negotiations and contract compliance
- Modern and complex principles and practices of lease negotiations and contract compliance
- Principles of supervision, training and performance evaluation
Essential And Supplemental Functions:
- Supervise, organize and review the work of lower level staff
- Select, supervise, train and evaluate staff
- Prepare clear and concise reports
- Establish agreement monitoring systems
- Negotiate and oversee lease agreements
- Communicate clearly and concisely
City of Albuquerque - 6 months ago