Honeywell Aerospace is a $12B |
SBG (Strategic Business Group) with 38,000 employees worldwide. Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of integrated avionics, propulsion engines, aircraft and engine systems and full-service solutions for our customers. The business is organized into three strategic business units to serve the needs of aerospace manufacturers and end users in three key industry segments:
Air Transport & Regional
Business & General Aviation
Defense & Space
With operations at nearly 100 worldwide manufacturing and service sites, Honeywell Aerospace strives to enhance customer value by making flight safer, more reliable and more cost-effective. Our vision is to transform the world with Aerospace technology and innovative people.
Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc., (HTSI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Honeywell headquartered in Columbia, MD, with approximately 5,000 employees at over 155 locations around the world. We are a recognized leader in delivering engineering, information, logistics and professional services to clients in the space, defense, logistics and information technology markets.
This position is responsible for overseeing and leading the negotiation and administration of assigned contractual agreements and works hand-in-hand with Contracts & Procurement Leadership, Contract Drafting & Proposal Support, Program Management, Finance, and Legal functions to focus on achieving excellence in our contract negotiation and administration processes. Specific job responsibilities include the following:
BA degree in Business Administration, Procurement, Law, or related discipline and 10 years of experience. In lieu of formal education, 18 years of directly related work experience is required.
- Leads negotiation and administration complex Government Prime and/or Customer Subcontract(s).
- Monitors contract performance for conformance to original proposal/contract and maintains continual reviews to ensure that all terms and conditions are met and that the contract is in accordance with legal requirements, customer specifications and applicable regulations.
- Prepares and disseminates information throughout the assigned program(s) regarding contract status, compliance, modification, deviation, negotiation, and termination.
- Maintains in-depth familiarity with the details of each assigned contract (i.e. special/general provisions, prices, delivery, profit or fee (award fee), change status, restrictive clauses, etc.).
- Provides expertise in identifying potential contractual problems or conflicts and analyzing impact/ramifications.
- Leads the evaluation and development of alternative solutions to contracts issues.
- Leads evaluation of cost estimates for complex elements of major contracts and proposals.
- Leads the preparation and negotiation of proposals associated with Directed and Constructive Contract Changes.
- Develops effective and efficient Contract Management processes for existing programs.
- Works closely with Program Management, Finance, Subcontracts Administration, and Government.
- Performs risk analysis and risks mitigation.
- Mentor and support development of other Contracts and Procurement employees.
· Applies advanced knowledge of theories, principles and concepts in administration of assigned complex government, civil, commercial and/or international service contract(s).
· Government contracting experience in a services environment with complex IDIQ background preferred.
· Advanced negotiation skills/techniques and experience.
· Strong customer service orientation with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of personnel.
· Strong analytical skills and business acumen to make sound decisions/recommendations.
· In depth knowledge of contract administration and change control processes with ability to influence customers.
· Advanced legal writing skills in both drafting claims and correspondence.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills.
· Knowledge of US export control regulations a plus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce
Honeywell - 12 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...