Job Title: Contracts Manager - Outsourcing Deals
Job ID: 266269
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Day to Day Work
Work is Virtual
The primary role of the Contracts Manager is to lead the post-sale commercial and risk management processes for assigned Unisys accounts enabling the account teams and the commercial manager to effectively manage the contractual, financial and risk relationship with the customer.
Day to Day Work & Accountabilities:
Evaluate all proposed service changes for required contract changes.
Evaluate all pricing changes in contracts.
Conduct the quarterly review of current service delivery against the contract requirements to:
Conduct monthly reviews of current technical and delivery performance against risk items identified in RIMs.
- Cease non-contractually required work; Assess compliancy of service delivery to contractual obligations;
- Assure compliance with contract service level reporting obligations;
- Assure compliance with contract service level reporting obligations.
Conduct monthly review of current performance of commercial items against RIMs identified commercial risk.
Produce monthly dashboard for risk management.
Provide monthly report of contingency dollar utilization.
Ensure implementation and adherence to the contractually required governance process.
Provide counseling to account management for contractual opportunities to improve revenue, profits and/or risk exposure for the account.
Provide mentoring to account leadership on contractual rights and obligations. Responsible to lead resolution of all commercial and/or contractual disputes with the client.
Responsible for assuring that all contractual changes are approved per Unisys DMA and DRB processes.
Desired Skill Set:
Outsourcing experience in an iinformation technology environment
Deep understanding of contractual agreements and related schedules as demonstrated through past experience working with a systems integrations organization, ITO or BPO organization
Deep understanding of the RIMs documented risk and contingency dollars.
Skills to forge strong professional relationships within the Unisys delivery, finance and account management teams and customers’ commercial counterparts during the delivery of engagements.
Superior oral and written communication skills.
Technical & Behavioral Skills
Basic Minimum Skills:
- BA Degree: Business, Accounting, Finance, Law or related subject (OR, if no degree 10+ years of hands-on experience in a contract management role or other similar roles such as bid financial manager, project controller, account manager or commercial manager as examples)
- Minimum of 3-5 years work experience in an IT outsourcing contract management role or other similar roles (see examples above)
- Past experience handling complex (multi-service offerings) and significant engagements
- Experienced in a wide range of commercial activities (e.g. complex business cases, company structures, risk/reward) within the ITO/BPO or Systems Integration industry.
Unisys - 23 months ago
Unisys is a worldwide information technology company. We provide a portfolio of IT services, software, and technology that solves critical...