As a Contract Office Administrative Assistant, you will be the primary contact for the office. Your specific responsibilities will include the following:
- First responder/coordinator for all visitors coming to the office
- Coordinates and facilitates all large meetings and connections with office employees
- Solicits input from the employees regarding issues that impact the site
- Helps with visitor logistics – hotels, where to eat, etc.
- Handles logistics/distribution of mail services – UPS, USPS etc.
- Primary person authorized and have/use UPS software on PC
- Primary person to manage issues and needs at the site. Helps to coordinate those items that need corporate level responses such as IT, Security, Safety and Facilities
- Coordinates new hire/visitor seating and setup requirements
- Creates and/or trains users on SAP Shopping Carts, optimally supports shopping cart generation
- Handles all invoice payments related to site operations such as copiers, extra custodial services etc.
- Manages corporate purchasing card for the site
- Maintain and manage occupancy budget for the site
- Coordinator for primary ID/contact cards for site leadership
- Works with property management on evacuation plans and meeting areas
- Helps with the organization of site offsite meeting areas for off hour emergency events
- Primary contact for ergonomics issues – coordinates with SJ
- Liaison between corporate security and NJ site
- Manages and tracks all security badges and site keys
- Primary contact for site alarm system
- Primary contact to all contracted vendors such as: custodial, A/C maintenance, coffee, shredding and other maintenance type items
- Coordinator of site works directed by either the site or corporate level
- Directs onsite maintenance and project vendors as needed
- Interacts with local vendors to maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Maintains accurate seating plan, planning for future hires and visitors
- Works with IT to trouble shoot cabling and/or electronic device issues
- Becomes knowledgeable with reporting tools
- Runs a set of business reports on a regular frequency
- Customer Support Request tracking and ensuring closure
The successful candidate's minimum qualifications will include the following:
- BU Owner for SharePoint
- Structure, updates. Ensures SharePoint correctly used for collaboration and alignment.
At Altera, we take pride in creating an energetic and dynamic work environment that is driven by ingenuity and innovation. We believe the growth and success of our company is directly linked to the growth and satisfaction of our employees. That is why Altera is committed to a work environment that is flexible and collaborative, and allows our employees to reach their full potential.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in administrative role
- Knowledge of applicable software applications, such as PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and Word
- Experience and working knowledge of Internet usage and navigation
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills
- Positive attitude and a good team player
Altera Corporation is a world leader in programmable logic solutions, enabling system designers and semiconductor companies to rapidly and cost effectively innovate, differentiate and win in their markets. Altera combines the programmable logic technology originally invented in 1983 with software tools, intellectual property, and customer support to provide high-value programmable solutions to over 12,000 customers worldwide. Altera is headquartered in San Jose, California, and employs approximately 3,000 people in 20 countries.