Candidate will be responsible for personnel security administration. The following functions will be performed: |
• Processes and coordinates security clearance activities, adjudication, and filing in support of Agency personnel security branch.
• Recommends the suitability of personnel for access, collects personnel history data, reviews the information collected, coordinates an appropriate background investigation and tracks investigation.
• Maintains local personnel security files and supports the maintenance and administration of the command’s security database.
• Develops and delivers security indoctrination briefings/debriefings.
• Processes visit certifications and reviews personnel security reportable items.
• Develops/modifies personnel security operating procedures and security education materials for Government approval.
• Complies with all corporate and customer policies, NISPOM and other applicable DoD Personnel Security directives.
• Prepares reports and briefings as required.
• Manages the visitor access control program and procedures.
• Reviews and updates security in and out processing center administrative duties.
• Receives technical guidance from Government Personnel Security Officer and Maden Technologies Program Manager.
• Maintains JPAS and local Security Database System.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Minimum Requirements :
• Detailed knowledge of personnel security administration requirements, OPM clearance procedures.
• e-QIP and JPAS use and management.
• Communicates clearly orally and in writing.
• Develops draft operating procedures and security education material.
• Strong customer service and communication skills.
• In/out processing and Visitor Control.
• 4 years of work experience
• 3 years of experience as a Personnel Security contractor for DoD and/or Intelligence Community
• Active TS with SCI eligibility
• Associates Degree
Preferred Qualifications :
• DSS Personnel Security Training.
• Recent work in a Personnel Security Office servicing military, Government civilian and contractor staff.
Fort Belvoir, VA
Active DoD Top Secret clearance min.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
Associates Degree min.
Contract Personnel Security Officer
Fort Belvoir, VA