Array Interactive is currently seeking a mid-level Contract Project Manager for approximately 3 months.
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspects of a project including but not limited to the creation and maintaining of accurate project plans, budget tracking and reporting, accurate scoping and estimating and ensuring resources are allocated appropriately within the project plan.
The Project Manager should also possess a passion for sustaining and growing the client account relationship. Each project is a primary touchpoint for customers entrusting Array Interactive with a digital signage solution. As such, this individual should seek to understand the client’s business objectives and goals as they relate to a project or potential project and strive to provide direction in collaboration with Array Interactive’s account strategy and business development teams.
- Ensure the appropriate resources are in place and that the work is conducted in timely fashion, within approved scope and budget
- Responsible for the consistent successful facilitation of a project from estimation through launch.
- Manage multiple projects from start to finish
- Create and maintain client-facing schedule
- Author and present client presentations, briefs, and proposals
- Recognize and advise on synergistic opportunities between client and company * Leverage knowledge and understanding of graphic design, engineering and QA to facilitate effective communication between client and departmental teams
- Provides interpretation support to clients during creative presentations
- Select/Arrange/Manage outside vendor relationships
- Responsible for creation/management of budget
- Schedule reviews and client meetings as appropriate
- Present information in reviews and client meetings (in conjunction with Creative, Account and Technical leads)
- Procure assets from clients
- Schedule and execute outside tasks as needed
- Maintain a constant view of project status
- Clearly and quickly communicate client needs and wishes to project team
- Maintain and facilitate flow of information between client, Technical Lead and Creative Lead
- Recognize problem areas early and facilitate solutions
- Keep account management team informed of upcoming events, i.e. reviews, problem areas, deadlines
- Seek to understand client business objectives as they related to digital media and signage solutions
- Seek to establish, nurture and grow client relationships through project management excellence in an effort to position Array Interactive for future business and project opportunities
Education and Training
- 4+ years experience
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, presentation, and general communication skills
- Previous project management experience
- Knowledge of digital signage solutions, digital marketing, web, or interactive solutions a plus
About Array Interactive
Serving companies across industries and around the world, Array Interactive is a digital signage agency that helps brands access the power and possibilities of digital signage. Combining proven strategic, creative, and technology expertise, the company architects uniquely powerful onscreen experiences, custom applications, and products designed to meet strategic business, marketing, and communication objectives. The results are custom content-rich digital experiences that bring unique relevance to audiences and users. The agency’s clients include Adobe, Cisco, San Francisco Giants, ExxonMobil, Salvatore Ferragamo, NASA, and the U.S. Army.
Please send your resume and salary expectations.
San Jose, CA Array interactive, Inc. and Kinemo announce their partnership to integrate Kinemoâ€™s mobile conversation...