As America's oldest clothing retailer, Brooks Brothers has a long history of creating long-term relationships with both our Customers and our Associates. With more than 230 stores throughout the United States and Canada and more than 230 locations abroad, we continue to grow the brand with a respect for our heritage and a vision for the future.
The diversity of our operations has recently created an opportunity for a Contract Recruiter in our Enfield, CT offices.
As a part of the Talent Acquisition team, the Contract Recruiter will assist in managing the full-cycle recruitment process for IT positions. They will collaborate with hiring managers to source, interview and select top candidates. The Contract Recruiter will have a significant role in managing job postings, prescreening of applicants, monitoring of candidate flow, scheduling of interviews, special projects and career fairs. The Contract Recruiter will liaise between applicants, hiring managers and leader of the Talent Acquisition team.
- Strategize and prioritize employment/talent acquisition activity within IT departments in a corporate environment.
- In partnership with managers, generate candidates, prescreen applicants, schedule phone screens and personal interviews.
- Work in partnership with leader of Talent Acquisition to guide and oversee the interview, assessment, offer and hiring process.
- Create and foster internal and external networks within functional areas which provide reliable and expedient resources of qualified candidates.
- Excellence in written and verbal communication.
- Exceptional customer service and a high sense of urgency.
- Ability to problem solve and seek resolution.
- Capability to build relationships quickly.
- Education: B.A. or B.S. preferred.
- Experience: 5+ years preferred.
- Prior experience in a recruitment agency or corporate retail recruiting environment.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build cross-functional partnerships.
- In-depth knowledge of full life cycle recruiting.
- Professional sensitivity of working with confidential issues and items.
- Experience recruiting in a high growth, fast paced environment.
The Brooks Brothers culture is rooted in our values of relationships, innovation, history, fairness and celebration and our vision to be the premiere lifestyle destination for ladies and gentleman for every generation.
We invite you to submit your resume for immediate consideration.
The Talent Acquisition Team of Brooks Brothers
Brooks Brothers - 17 months ago
Known for its classic -- some would say staid -- styling, Brooks Brothers has been getting men dressed for nearly two centuries. Brooks...