Principle Areas of Responsibility:|
The Recruiter will play a critical role in the success of sourcing talent for hard-to–fill engineering related technical roles and for the overall efficient delivery of Full-cycle recruitment including:
The Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities We Seek
- Conduct full life cycle recruiting including screening and sourcing resumes and candidates, writing job descriptions, profiling positions and candidates
- Interview candidate either in person or on the telephone
- Conduct reference checks as required and in accordance with company protocol and policy
- Assess the needs of clients and develop and maintain excellent internal client relationships
- Generate a positive first impressions with candidates as first point of contact
- Liaise with third party vendors/recruiters/head-hunters as required and in accordance with company policy
- Be a team player, working closely with other members of the Human Resources team
- Work with Business partners to understand recruitment needs
- Conduct regular follow-up with Recruiting Manager and Business partners to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Strategically develop a pro-active recruitment plan by developing and establishing relationships with a pool of qualified candidates.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting. Network through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees
- Post openings on job boards and creatively utilize the Internet for candidate sourcing.
- Communicate with managers and employees regularly to establish rapport, gauge morale, and source new candidate leads.
- Work in conjunction with the Campus Recruitment Specialist to Coordinate College recruiting initiatives.
- Perform other special projects as assigned.
- Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or related field
- Minimum of three years of recruiting experience within an organization specialized in engineering
- Expert knowledge of full-cycle recruitment
- Experience recruiting with a large volume of high priority requisitions
- Proven ability to work in a demanding and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong sense of urgency and ability to handle multiple priorities is a must
- Experience with Taleo
- Flexible and Energetic with the ability to effectively build relationships with clients (at all levels throughout the organization) as well as candidates
EMC - 12 months ago
EMC has its head in the cloud. And rightly so for a company that's helping businesses build Web-based computing systems with its data...