FEI Company is seeking a Recruiter to join our team. This is a long term contract at our global headquarters in Hillsboro, Oregon. This person will own the recruitment process for assigned requisitions. This includes consulting with the hiring manager, sourcing candidates, screening candidates, scheduling candidate phone screens and interviews, updating the applicant tracking system, consulting with the internal team on offer compensation, closing the candidate, and beginning the onboarding process. Experience as a full life cycle recruiter is required. The recruiter will also develop a candidate pipeline for assigned areas through various sourcing methods including Internet and database mining, social media, professional networks, and identification of other recruiting sources for specialized technologies.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Reviewing job descriptions for marketability and making needed edits
- Posting jobs on external job boards
- Reviewing candidate submissions, screening, and communicating status of applications
- Sourcing and developing passive candidates for assigned requisitions
- Scheduling phone screens and interviews
- Updating candidate and requisition data in our applicant tracking system
- Providing updates to hiring managers on search progress
- Maintaining active networking channels within industry sectors key to FEI business - Utilizing advanced research techniques to source key talent
- Ensuring a positive experience for all candidates under active consideration for assigned requisitions by providing timely, accurate, relevant feedback to internal & external candidates
-Utilize the applicant tracking system to update candidate status, workflow, and requisition status.
- Positively positioning FEI Company to candidates and closing offers by proactively addressing reservations or concerns
- Advising and consulting with managers on hiring decision
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in a recruitment role. Preference will be given to candidates with the ability to recruit for technical as well as non-technical positions.
- Experience using applicant tracking systems.
- Knowledge and understanding of compensation structures and principles.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully work with all levels of the organization.
-Ability to build meaningful relationships with hiring managers, candidates and HR partners.
- Experience developing recruitment strategies for acquiring passive candidates, exhibiting creativity with candidate search & resource gathering.
- Knowledge and use of Boolean search strings, appropriate search and people finder sites, and social networking sites.
- Experience cold calling, establishing contacts and building relationships with technical and non-technical professionals.
- Consultative recruiting skills and the ability to guide the manager through the hiring process.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving abilities and consensus building skills.
- Ability to work independently and in team environment. Successful candidate will have a strong commitment to collaborative work, mentoring and knowledge sharing.
- Self-starter with a high sense of urgency and professionalism. Must be capable of developing & executing action plans
- Ability to interface well with candidates and employees at all levels.