The Contract Recruiter provides proactive high volume recruitment expertise to support professional, managerial, and hourly hiring for our Goodwill Education Initiatives division for the recruiting season from March through June of 2013. Sources, assesses and recruits top quality passive and active candidates for professional and managerial positions for our Excel Centers. Supports the Talent Acquisition Manager by actively building the local referral network to ensure consistent flow of quality candidates. Will manage the applicant process from application to prescreening to identify qualified candidates.
• Must have own laptop and home office set up
• Able to work 30-40 hours per week from March-June 2013
• 5+ years recruiting experience at a corporate level with a track record of success in a high volume, fast paced environment. Prior experience recruiting across a number of functional areas/disciplines, e.g. retail, education, technology, management, support, customer service, and operations is preferred.
• Experience in behavioral-based interviewing, highly preferred
• Experienced attracting passive candidates from the initial sourcing stage through application.
• Success tracking key recruiting metrics
• Proficient computer skills: database mining and management, Internet searching, Microsoft Office products. Prior experience in Jobvite and/or Workday is a plus.
• Superior communication skills (listening, written and verbal)
• Mature interpersonal relationship skills
• Project and process management abilities
• Able to size up people quickly and accurately
• Self-starter, takes initiative
• Applied knowledge of EEO, ADA, and employment laws
Goodwill Industries of Central Indiana, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer