We are currently seeking a Contract Recruiter to join our Human Resources team. This position will be based in Sunnyvale, CA.
This role will support our webOS platform software team. Source and recruit system, Application, Software and Design Engineers, Program Managers, QA, Globalization, and Infrastructure. The Recruiter will be a trusted advisor as they will work closely with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners and may interface from time to time with Line Leaders in developing specific recruiting plans or initiatives to ensure that the hiring process is consistent with the business goals. The successful candidates should be able to design tactical recruiting plans for targeted jobs in partnership with the Hiring Managers.
The Recruiter will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Support full-life cycle recruitment needs for the business including direct sourcing techniques, consultative skills, and compensation, ensuring that every stage from creation of the initial staff requisition to final appointment is carried out in accordance with global operating procedures and adheres to best practice principles.
- Build strong relationships with the various line and functional clients to ensure the ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process
- Ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals.
- Proactively manage candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities with LG and ensure a strong positive client and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle, relationship management will be a critical component of this role.
- Utilize creative sourcing techniques for senior or mid level positions including direct sourcing, internet recruiting, networking, utilization of external research, etc.
- Increase candidate flow and develop strategic sourcing solutions that will attract and acquire high quality candidates.
- Present qualified list of pre-screened candidates to hiring manager
- Evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques.
- Manage the offer process for external candidates, including pre-employment screening and offer development.
- Possess a solid understanding of LG’s Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience. Minimum of 5-8 years relevant work experience, including 3+ years of full cycle recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated knowledge of strategic sourcing strategies including direct sourcing, selection techniques and diversity recruiting
- Excellent consultative, strategic thinking, problem solving, influence and interpersonal skills
- Direct sourcing and/or head hunter/agency experience is strongly preferred
- Experience working within a multinational environment would be of benefit
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects at a time
- Strong communication skills
- Must have good working knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, and social media/networking sites
- Prior experience working with Icims or other applicant tracking systems a plus.
LG Electronics (LGE) makes the products that have tech-savvy consumers chomping at the bit in the kitchen, in the media room, and on the...