Leonie, an international, woman-owned, leading provider of execution management specialists, performance measurement experts and analysts to US Government organizations is seeking a qualified Contract Recruiter.
Leonie is looking for an energetic, highly motivated professional to serve as a Contract Recruiter for Information Operations, Intelligence, Operations Research Analysis, Data Analytics and Modeling and Simulation professionals. The Contract Recruiter will be responsible for learning processes and delivering all facets of recruiting success. This will be achieved through full life cycle recruiting to include: learning contract script, understanding recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources, as well as new and creative recruiting ideas to fill open opportunities in an efficient and timely manner. The selected candidate will play a key role on the recruiting team as they will not only ensure that we are hiring the best possible talent but they will serve as the liaison between the Business Development team in Arlington, VA and the Recruiting team in Pacific Palisades, CA.
· Ability to work independently and prioritize workload
· Provide daily and weekly status updates
· Collect and manage applicant tracking data in Taleo and other methods employed by the company
· Create job descriptions as required
· Prescreen and build a pipeline of qualified candidates in advance of needs and provide a constant source of candidates for upcoming requirements
· Efficiently and effectively fill open positions in a timely manner
· Expert in Boolean key word search strings
· Source using traditional and creative sourcing methods, including but not limited to referrals, networking, internal database searches, online searches, Internet postings, job/career fairs, referrals, social media groups and user/technical groups
· Firm understanding of Taleo Applicant Tracking System and able to input candidates and all corresponding information
Required Skills and Experience:
· Minimum of 5 years of recruiting experience
· Bachelor's Degree, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training, or work experience
· Ability to prioritize work load and work independently and still interact effectively with remote team members
· Ability to communicate with all levels of management
· Excellent phone and in-person interviewing and communication skills
· Demonstrated web search and/or applicant tracking database search skills
· Strong written and oral comprehension skills
· Ability to multitask with excellent memorization skills
· Proficient with Word, Excel, Taleo and the Internet
· Reliable, detail oriented, self-starter attitude
· Work schedule flexibility
· Knowledge of Applicant/EEO tracking compliance for government contractors
· Experience recruiting Information Operation, PSYOP and Intelligence professionals and a strong understanding of Military language/acronyms
· Experience supporting and working on quick turn proposals for a government contractor
· Experience working in a team environment
Location of Position
· Arlington, VA
Leonie offers you the opportunity to work with an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V