• Demonstrates excellent business acumen
• Demonstrates strong written and oral communication skills
• Interacts and build relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
• Persuades and influences stakeholders and decision makers
• Leverage a variety of sourcing tools and avenues to source active and passive candidates in a timely manner.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts, including online recruiting resources, to help identify and source qualified candidates.
• Create and foster relationships with educational institutions and diverse professional organization to attract and recruit alumni and diverse candidates; conduct on-campus interviews.
• Collaborate with HR Business Partners with Hiring Managers to develop a thorough understanding of the department culture, thereby helping candidates to fully understand the opportunity and ensure the best selection.
• Screen candidates for skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
• Communicate the value proposition to the candidates effectively.
• Initiate and maintain excellent communication with the HR department and hiring managers to proactively keep others informed.
• Collaborate with all stakeholders to develop and implement staffing plans and activities.
• Participate in the development of ongoing creative and cost-effective sourcing strategies.
• Maintain up to data employee data in ATS – tracking, disposition and hire to ensure compliance with applicable federal, state, and local regulations.
• Supervises interviewing, testing, and hiring processes to ensure adherence with all OFCCP, EEO, ADA and other government compliance requirements
• Create reports and present analysis to stakeholders on trends and issues.
• Schedule and perform orientations for new employees.
• Assist candidates with relocation.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to (Sam) sberi at nwexs dot com. You may also call my cell at 248.890.6231 or text me any time until midnight PST (weekends are okay as well) if you have any questions. Feel free to also send me an invitation to connect on LinkedIn.
Feel free to visit our website for other open positions. We try and keep them current. If it is posted, it is still active.
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc.
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc - 13 months ago
Nationwide Technical & Executive Search, Inc
17199 N. Laurel Park Dr. #408
Livonia, MI 48152