This position is responsible for the sourcing, screening and selection of candidates for vacant positions. This includes implementation of various sourcing initiatives to locate qualified candidates. The position will also track all recruitment activity via the applicant tracking system.
This position works directly with the Human Resources Department, management and staff of operating departments within the New York facility.
• Source, screen, and recruit passive and active candidates for vacant positions.
• Communicate with managers to determine specific needs and proper methods of conveying information to candidates.
• Solicit manager feedback and streamline communication channels.
• Locate candidates through a wide range of resources and techniques including, referral networking, internet search, job fairs and other various means.
• Work with Human Resources Management to share information and consolidate recruiting efforts.
• Maintain a positive rapport with managers and staff to ensure positive multi-directional communication.
• Meet and exceed weekly guidelines for candidate submittals.
• Establish and maintain database of candidates for current and future requisitions in the applicant tracking system.
• Ensure recruitment activities are compliant with the company’s Affirmative Action Plan and applicable employment laws.
Equivalent Education Level Requirements: 4 year college degree
Experience Required: 5-7 years of human resource, recruiting and/or staffing experience preferably supporting a manufacturing or pharmaceutical industry. Experience with ADP Virtual Edge or similar applicant tracking system preferred.
• Excellent interpersonal and public relations skills.
• Strong computer skills especially with the MS Office Suite.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowlegde of applicable federal, state and local laws.
• Working knowledge of screening methods/processes such as Gallup Prescreen, Targeted Selection plus consensus building and influencing methods.
• Knowledge of Affirmative Action Plans.
Nice Pak Products, Inc. - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard