This position supports the Omni Corporate Recruiting function by performing key activities to help in the selection and hiring of top talent. The successful candidate will be an experienced recruiter that is proficient with direct sourcing and full life cycle recruiting. Efforts will focus on identifying, interviewing, evaluating and selecting qualified candidates to effectively meet the Organization’s staffing requirements.
- Source and evaluate qualified candidates from internal ATS, internet job boards and other advanced resume search techniques.
- Perform candidate phone screens for assigned open positions.
- Review and recommend qualified candidates for interviews.
- Develops effective working relationships with placement agencies and internal business partners.
- Ensures effective communications with Dir. of Recruiting.
- Actively mine applicants in Linked In by performing searches and sending In Mails.
- Schedule in person interviews for corporate staff as assigned.
- Administer PI Assessments for required positions.
- Complete all required paperwork necessary to hire individuals.
- Manage candidate travel expense reimbursement.
- College Degree or Equivalent.
- 2-3 years corporate recruiting experience
- Experience using Applicant Tracking Technology.
- Ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels.
- Strong understanding of recruiting field with the ability to source and match candidates.
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated.
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
Omni Hotels - 13 months ago
Not yet omnipresent, Omni Hotels has a portfolio of 50 hotel properties in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The luxury lodgings are targeted to...