Catamaran is a leader in delivering an innovative mix of technology, critical capabilities and pharmacy benefit services to a wide variety of healthcare payor organizations. .
In this role you will be responsible for attracting new talent in the Pharmacy Benefit Management (PBM) industry. The contract position is a long term - on site contract role.
- Source and interview top talented candidates for presentation to hiring manager.
- Work as the liaison between candidates, hiring managers and human resources staff.
- Build strong relationships with clients to ensure ability to influence, guide and drive the recruiting process.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of recruiting experience preferred. (Corporate or Staffing Agency)
- Must demonstrate sourcing and assessment skills.
- Knowledge and experience in recruitment concepts, practice and procedures necessary.
- High level of energy, creativity and independent thinking.
- Self-motivated and results driven with ability to communicate and influence effectively with client group and candidates.
- Ability to consistently deliver a high level of customer service.
- Healthcare or PBM experience
medITjobs.com - 13 months ago