Progrexion Marketing is a progressive, marketing agency. We offer a full range of marketing services with an emphasis on online and direct response marketing. Progrexion is the exclusive marketers of Lexington Law Firm (
), the leading credit report repair and consumer advocacy law firm in the country. In addition to the core brand, Progrexion is also responsible for the marketing of
. Progrexion looks for the very best people to add to its team; people that are excited to be in a dynamic sales environment, who love to be creative, and who strive for greatness.
We are searching for a
to help us get our new Idaho Falls Call Center staffed and up and running.
The Recruiter is responsible for screening, interviewing, and hiring high-quality candidates in a dynamic sales and customer service call center environment. The Recruiter must have the ability to develop and maintain a pipeline of quality candidates as the business is growing dramatically. The position will provide staffing support for Progrexion and its affiliated companies. The person in this position reports to the Manager of Talent Acquisition and will partner directly with the Staffing Team and Call Center Managers for all applicable lines of business, and their teams.
- Responsible for managing all recruiting efforts for assigned areas Progrexion and its affiliated Companies
- Responsible to provide a candidate experience that aligns with the company culture as an Employer of Choice
- Partners closely with the business to ensure that business and client needs are met
- Partners with the business to develop candidate profiles and assimilation strategies
- Works with the Manager of Talent Acquisition and the staffing team to build process, structure, and metrics to improve service delivery
- Conducts phone interviews, office interviews, and skills testing as needed
- Understands HR policy and practices – benefits, work rules, pre-offer requirements, etc.
- Ensures staffing aligns with workforce plan and changing business demands
- Partners closely with the business and HR to reduce turnover
- May lead certain HR projects such as developing job profiles or market studies to enhance our competitive stance in the market
- 1-3 years of high volume recruiting experience
- Prior work experience in sales, customer service, or call center environments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knows the “arts and sciences” of recruitment
- Strong problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong process management skills
- Staffing knowledge of the market preferred
- Track record of strong performance in a dynamic, fast-changing environment
- Ability to successfully pass pre-employment drug, background, and credit check
Progrexion Holdings Inc - 7 months ago