Quidsi is looking for an innovative, hands-on, and customer-obsessed Recruiter to join us as a Contract Recruiter. The successful candidate will use their skills to research and network with passive candidates, pre-screen candidates, work closely with hiring managers and create robust sourcing strategies that will proactively attract the best and brightest. You will support several different businesses at Quidsi.
- Build and maintain a network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conduct in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
- Maintains the tracking of all candidates in the company recruiting database. Responsibilities include Entering resumes, tracking vendor candidates, referral information, etc.
- Partner with hiring teams to build effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through return on investment.
- Monitoring new trends and opportunities to consistently raise the standard for recruitment at Quidsi.
- Managing the recruitment process from initial candidate contact to offer, ensuring a great candidate experience.
- Familiar with active and passive candidate search strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple searches
- Strong Microsoft Office and Outlook proficiency.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience required.
- Numerous years’ experience in recruitment
- Confident at partnering with hiring managers to build effective sourcing strategies and relationships
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately when under pressure to meet tight deadlines and handling a high volume of open positions
Amazon.com - 21 months ago
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By...