POWER UP YOUR CAREER
Safelite® Group is a nationwide family of retail auto glass companies - the nation's leading provider of auto glass repair and replacement services. We are rapidly growing, evolving and striving to become the Natural Choice for vehicle glass repair and replacement services in the United States.
We drive business performance with an obsessive focus on having talented people who are inspired to deliver great results. Simply put, we believe our people power the performance of our business.
Right now, we’re looking for a Contract Recruiter to assist our Contact Center Recruiting team. This is a contract assignment for 6-9 months.
Who we’re looking for:
What you can expect:
- Brand advocates who go above and beyond to create customer delight
- Honest, hard-working people who lack ego but are drenched in integrity
- People who consistently drive for extraordinary results
- Individuals who like to learn, seek challenges and go out of their way to help others be successful
- Team members who will learn our way of working and come up with innovative ways to make us even better
- Those who want a career, not just a job, and who understand the important role they play in the overall success of our business
At Safelite®, we are creating a culture that delivers our People Pledge:
- You'll experience great leadership.
- We’ll focus on you first.
- You’ll work with talented people who inspire you to be at your best.
- You’ll become part of a caring culture with opportunities for you to grow both personally and professionally.
The Contract Recruiter will play a key role in helping us to achieve our goals by focusing on the following responsibilities:
- Conducts phone screens, pre-hire assessments and candidate interviews with qualified candidates
- Sources and recruits high quality applicants using our Ulti Pro Applicant Tracking System, national and local job board postings, employment organizations, local career fairs and social and community networks
- Effectively conducts behavioral-based interviewing, interprets assessment and interview results, assesses candidate qualifications, and extends offers
- Promotes the Safelite Contact Centers as the Employer of Choice by being a brand advocate
- Initiates and develops successful relationships with colleges, trade schools, and local high schools, as well as other local organizations, to arrange recruiting events
- Schedules, organizes, and facilitates pre-employment assessment sessions
- Accurately and efficiently enters candidate data in various systems
- Facilitates New Hire Orientation
- PHR Certification
- 2-3 years high volume recruiting experience required. Contact Center experience preferred.
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn, and social networks
- 2 years or more experience with Microsoft Office with an intermediate or higher skill level
- Ability to multi-task and work as a team player
- Must be highly responsive to internal and external candidates and clients
- A self starter who is goal driven and responsive to deadlines
- Flexible with the ability to adjust to changing and evolving priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively with others and build trust and credibility
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Well organized, manages time and recruiting assignments effectively
Safelite AutoGlass - 18 months ago
HR Talent Acquisition
Matrix Medical Network
- 5 days ago
- 4 days ago
GM - Concept
Ovations Food Services
Ovations Food Services
- 14 days ago
Safelite AutoGlass® is the nation's leading provider of vehicle glass repair and replacement services with annual revenue in excess of...