Veolia Environmental Services delivers the industry’s most comprehensive array of services with a focus on keeping our customers operating at peak performance. We leverage three decades of experience, superior technological capabilities and best-in-class equipment to provide unmatched integrated solutions designed to help our customers work with greater speed and efficiency than ever before, on time and on budget.
We are currently seeking an experienced Contract Recruiter to assist in the recruitment process in our West region.
The Contract Recruiter will partner with hiring managers to develop hiring plans, define job requirements, develop and execute candidate sourcing strategies, prescreen and manage interviews, as well as manage offer negotiations. The Contractor will be expected to source qualified candidates in a cost effective way by using both traditional and more creative, proactive resources. She/he must manage the entire hiring process in an effective, efficient and professional manner
and must exercise a great degree of independent judgment and discretion in their day to day activities and must be able to ramp up quickly to understand our business as well as internal process and procedure.
• Plan, source, recruit, interview, advertising and tracking for all job vacancies in the division.
• Build relationships with regional management to assess staffing needs and provide effective solutions to critical needs.
• Manage and coordinate all activities related to the ATS (Peoplefluent, Taleo preferred).
• Conduct thorough behaviorally based interviews with candidates and coach hiring managers on behavioral interviewing and other selection methods.
• Develop creative recruiting methods or minimize the use of contingency and retained searches. Where necessary, manage and coordinate recruitment efforts with vendors and negotiate contacts and fee arrangements.
• Ensure that recruiting and hiring processes comply with Federal and State employment laws and Company policies.
• Coach and educate internal clients on the importance of following pre-employment and new hire procedures
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Bachelors degree in related field required
• Three or more years recruiting experience required.
• Previous experience in the industrial or oil/gas industry preferred.
• Applicant tracking system experience required, Taleo or Peoplefluent a plus.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Suite
• Strong sense of urgency
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple deadlines
• Strong customer orientation
• Ability to negotiate effectively